[CWG-Stewardship] CWG discussion

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 22:08:07 UTC 2016

Paul,

You should probably have our staff support look into the mailing list issue
(and you might check your spam or clutter folders or other places where
wayward emails go).  In the meantime, you can catch up on the list by going
to the mailing list archive at
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/cwg-stewardship/.

It looks like there have been about 40 emails since 21 Jan (albeit on only
3-4 threads, and 90% on the thread entitled "[CWG-Stewardship] CCWG-ACCT
Request for Guidance on PTI - IRP - Please respond by 23h59 UTC Monday 25
January 2016").  The most recent email on the list is indeed the one you
just sent (at least, until I send this one).

Greg