[CWG-Stewardship] CWG discussion

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Jan 27 22:19:17 UTC 2016

Hi Paul,

Which document are you referring to? There are no final documents within
the CWG-Stewardship at this stage. I have sent the Bylaws document for
feedback on draft responses. I¹ve attached these since we could use your
insight there.

Chuck worked with the CCWG folks to finalize their section on the IANA
budget. This item is now considered closed in the CCWG. If you would like
to read the outcome of their work, please see:
<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/cwg-stewardship/2016-January/004655.html>.

‹Grace

On 1/27/16, 5:12 PM, "cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Paul
M Kane - CWG" <cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org on behalf of