[CWG-Stewardship] IOTF Call #15 - Meeting Notes (13 July 2016 @ 19:00 UTC)

Yuko Green yuko.green at icann.org
Thu Jul 14 19:55:52 UTC 2016

Dear members of the CWG Stewardship,

Below, please find the meeting notes from the IOTF Call #15. The
presentation material, AC room and audio recordings are posted at
https://www.icann.org/stewardship-implementation under "Meetings & Work
Sessions" section. The transcript will be made available in the next few
days.

*** Meeting Notes ***

Implementation Oversight Task Force (ITOF) call #15

13 July 15 @ 19:00 UTC

Please note that this meeting is being recorded.

To mute or Unmute, select *6 (Star-Six)

If you would like to review the last call(s), the recordings and
presentation materials are posted publicly here:
https://www.icann.org/stewardship-implementation

Agenda:

1.                   Opening Remarks

2.                   Implementation Items

*         RZERC Charter - Post Public Comment Analysis

3.                   AOB

*         PTI Bank Account

*         Open Public Comment Items

*         Coordination between IOTF & CWG

4.                   Closing Remarks

Notes:

Audio only:

Chuck Gomes

Apologies:

Lise Fuhr

James Gannon

Alan Greenberg

Action Items:

*         Bring up the RZERC PC feedback during next CWG call (ICANN)

*         Circulate the proposed RZERC qualification criterial to the IOTF
mail list to obtain feedback (ICANN)

*         Discuss with CWG during the next CWG call about the cancellation
of IOTF calls

***Chat History***

Greg Shatan: Hello, everybody!

Yuko Green: Hi everybody! Welcome to the IOTF Call #15!

Yuko Green: We will be started momentarily.

matthew shears: hello

Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO): Hi all

Greg Shatan: Let's all go on vacation with Chuck in his motor home!

Yuko Green: Who may bthe the phone # 8753?

Alissa Cooper: These aren't actual criteria in the sense that no one will
actually be vetting the people put forward, other than internally within
their own organizations, right?

Alissa Cooper: Ok, thanks

Grace Abuhamad: 20th at 19:00 UTC

Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO) 2: Makes sense to me Trang

Trang Nguyen: Thanks, Cheryl!

matthew shears: The IOTF should only meet if there are any really thorny
issues that arise during the public comment - the IOTF could be called as
needed

Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO) 2: I have no issue with doing that Jonathan,  yes
Matthew  I agree with that additional safety net approach...

Jonathan Robinson: @Alissa. Thanks. That's helpful

Alissa Cooper: Maybe just forward the appropriate message to the IOTF list
so it's clear what we should forward on to the OCs and ICG.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO) 2: OK  then  talk agaon in CWG on Thur  Bye for
now...

matthew shears: thanks all

Regards,

Yuko Green