[CWG-Stewardship] FW: [client com] IANA IPR License & Community Agreement Template

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu Jul 28 21:10:36 UTC 2016

Agreed. Thank-you Greg.

From: Greg Shatan [mailto:gregshatanipc at gmail.com]
Sent: 28 July 2016 15:13
To: Jonathan Robinson <jrobinson at afilias.info>
Cc: Andrew Sullivan <ajs at anvilwalrusden.com>; cwg-stewardship at icann.org
Subject: Re: [CWG-Stewardship] FW: [client com] IANA IPR License & Community Agreement Template

To further clarify, Andrew was looking "down the thread" at an internal note from Sidley to the client committee.  So "final" in that note only means that these documents represent the end result of the process of reviewing and revising the prior (first) drafts, and nothing more than that.

The email from Jonathan to the CWG did not characterize these as "final".  I would call these the "current drafts" and not attempt to divine any deeper meaning to that term.

Greg