[CWG-Stewardship] RZERC Charter for CWG review

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue May 3 22:21:33 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chairs/all,

Looking at the acronym "RZERC" makes me feel I probably may have been
lagging behind with happenings within the CWG. ;-)

Just a few clarification question/comments:

- What is RZERC(I assume it's an acronym) as the charter does not seem to
include description.

- I did a quick find on the ICG proposal and don't see reference to
"RZERC", what part of the ICG (to be specific CWG) proposal is this
implementing?

- I note that review of charter every 5 years is indicated, but there seem
to be no room to modify the charter in situations requiring urgent need.

- There is no process of replacing members indicated.

- What part of the ICANN(or perhaps it's going to be applicable to PTI )
bylaw recognises the formation of the RZERC

- Is the RZERC a new ICANN AC?

- Who funds the activities of the RZERC?

- Renumeration of the group is not explicitly indicated in the charter; is
this a volunteer group or a paid group?

- What will be the connection between RZERC and PTI board (since they will
be more closer to IANA than ICANN board post-transition) since it seem this
group reports/works with ICANN board?

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos