[CWG-Stewardship] RZERC Charter for CWG review

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Sun May 8 20:21:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Sun, May 08, 2016 at 08:46:22PM +0200, Christopher Wilkinson wrote:
> Before we get too much involved with the details of RZERC, may I say that I am not convinced that we need another committee or a charter about the Root Zone atall.

You may say that, of course, but it doesn't matter whether we need
such a committee.  The CWG report definitely identifies it as
something and asks that it be implemented.  That's therefore what we
need to implement.  The time to argue about what ought to be
implemented is over.  Now is the time to implement the reports.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com