[CWG-Stewardship] RZERC Charter for CWG review

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Mon May 9 01:53:17 UTC 2016

Yes, absolutely, any major change in the names RZ operations needs to have input from numbers and the IETF. I have no problem with broader inclusion within the committee.  I do, however, want to see the remit of this committee clearly restricted to the names. It seemed to me from the initial reading that there was still confusion about this (and these concerns were amply borne out).

--MM