[CWG-Stewardship] RZERC Term Sheet

Yuko Green yuko.green at icann.org
Thu May 26 00:49:32 UTC 2016

Dear Martin,

Thank you for the comment. We believe that the important point that you
brought up is addressed in paragraph 2 of the Scope and Responsibilities
section of the RZERC Term Sheet: "Coordination with the committee's
respective organizations and communities, and if appropriate, external
experts, to ensure that relevant bodies were involved in decision and
relevant expertise was available."

Please let me know if you have additional comments or questions.

Regards,

Yuko