[Dnssecurity-ssr2-rt] Action Required - Please respond - Doodle Poll - DNS Security Subtopic times

Osterweil, Eric eosterweil at verisign.com
Thu Jul 20 14:21:56 UTC 2017

Based on the heavy slant of availability, I would say we should accept the popular slot.

Eric

From: <dnssecurity-ssr2-rt-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of MSSI Secretariat <mssi-secretariat at icann.org>
Date: Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 10:02 AM
To: "DNSsecurity-SSR2-RT at icann.org" <DNSsecurity-SSR2-RT at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Dnssecurity-ssr2-rt] Action Required - Please respond - Doodle Poll - DNS Security Subtopic times

Hi All –

Good day.  For the doodle poll, it appears the Friday @ 17:00 UTC was the most popular timeslot selected from the graph below, however it looks as if not all members including the rapporteur cannot make that time.

How would you all like to proceed?  Would you prefer to book the Friday @ 1700 timeslot each week of do you wish to book the Monday @ 2100 UTC slot which has fewer participants but would include the Rapporteur?

Please advise and thank you.

[cid:image001.png at 01D30142.0348AC40]

Kind Regards,
Yvette Guigneaux
(MSSI) Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives
Projects & Operations Assistant.

ICANN – Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Email:  yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
Cell:  +1-310-460-8432
Skype:  yvette.guigneaux.icann
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>