[Dnssecurity-ssr2-rt] Action Required - Please respond - Doodle Poll - DNS Security Subtopic times

Geoff Huston gih902 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 16:04:33 UTC 2017

I’m confused between a one-off meeting and a weekly meeting.

I’ll be on a flight this Friday at 1700. Thereafter the 1700 timeslot maps to 3am Australian time so I won't be on the call if that morphs into the time for a weekly call.

I can make Monday 2100 UTC (Its Tuesday 0700 for me), both next week and regularly thereafter, but it appears that this is a bad time for many others.

Geoff