[Dnssecurity-ssr2-rt] DNS Security - SSR2 Subtopic Call - Agenda/Materials Request

MSSI Secretariat mssi-secretariat at icann.org
Fri Jul 21 02:22:03 UTC 2017

Hi All -

Good day.  We have the DNS Security - SSR2 Subtopic call on Friday, 21 July @ 17:00 UTC.  Please note - this is a once-time call slot to get things rolling.  In search of an agenda and/or materials for upload to the Adobe Room to make sure all is prepared in time for the call.  Please advise.

Geoff:  I understand you are not able to make this call but I will get AC Room recording to you after the call finishes.  Going forward, it has already been suggested to use the timeslot that works with your schedule, which is the Monday @ 17:00 UTC -  will advise after the call discussion tomorrow on final scheduling.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Yvette Guigneaux
(MSSI) Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives
Projects & Operations Assistant.

ICANN - Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Email:  yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
Cell:  +1-310-460-8432
Skype:  yvette.guigneaux.icann
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>