[Dnssecurity-ssr2-rt] Topic List

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 18:00:23 UTC 2017

Hello Eric,

Sorry for missing this meeting. I send an email for phone call and
just noted that I made a reply to group mail announcement which could
be receives within sub-team moderator.

I am happy for the shared topic list for close followup. May you
please share me meeting recorded version for the update.

Regards,
Matogoro

On 7/21/17, Osterweil, Eric via Dnssecurity-ssr2-rt
<dnssecurity-ssr2-rt at icann.org> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> So, we just finished our sub-team call.  Thank you to everyone who could
> make it.  On the call, I promised to send out my redlined version of this
> document.  We also hoped to get an online discussion going and any other
> team member’s redline views as well.
>
> Eric
>
> From: <dnssecurity-ssr2-rt-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Geoff Huston
> <gih at apnic.net>
> Date: Monday, June 26, 2017 at 6:54 AM
> To: "DNSsecurity-SSR2-RT at icann.org" <DNSsecurity-SSR2-RT at icann.org>
> Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Dnssecurity-ssr2-rt] Topic List
>

>> On 26 Jun 2017, at 7:49 am, Geoff Huston <gih at apnic.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here is an ascii version of the proposed re-orgisation of the study
>> topics
>> that would fall within this area, as we discussed today.
>>

> Revised and put in as a Word document…
>
> Geoff

MATOGORO Jabhera
Assistant Lecturer & Coordinator - Microsoft Innovation Center, Tanzania
College of Informatics and Virtual Education
The University of Dodoma (www.udom.ac.tz)