[Dt-cwg-auctionproceeds] For your review - Call for Volunteers

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Dec 2 21:10:14 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find attached for your review the proposed call for volunteers for the new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG. We are working in parallel on the declaration of intention which we hope to share shortly for review as well. We hope to publish the call for volunteers at the latest by the end of next week, so please provide any input you may have by Wednesday 6 December COB at the latest.

Thanks,

Marika

Marika Konings
Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.