[Dt-cwg-auctionproceeds] Overview of comments made during Cross-Community Session

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Jul 1 08:45:53 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find attached a high level overview of the comments received during the cross-community session. Note that I’ve attempted to organize these in line with a number of different themes that seemed to emerge during the meeting. In some cases these comments already include the response provided by the chairs and/or DT members during the discussion. You may want to consider having these included in a public comment review tool to allow for the systematic review of this input, as well as any other input DT members may have on the latest version of the charter (for example, Sylvia already submitted a number of comments)?

I will work with the DT leadership team to identify a date/time for our next meeting, so please stay tuned.

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings
Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.