[Dt-cwg-auctionproceeds] mp3 and attendance new gTLD Auction Proceeds Drafting Team 14 July 2016

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Thu Jul 14 16:34:43 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the new gTLD Auction Proceeds Drafting Team held on 14 July 2016 at 13:00 UTC: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-new-gtld-auction-proceeds-14jul16-en.mp3<http://mailer.samanage.com/wf/click?upn=NrFWbrBstcrPWP369qgbqlXiSKeL20xnUXzI03ZqpsuDGgbutH3nVNCyFQnIoBtiHFTcaeu4QmqxpOexJvnwAvy0IHl7tecX7DlYEOigDRE-3D_nEX-2FaOijqgcJlSz5SkmueJu3tRbmaDiuX89gT35tStEeSHP9whdoceObpMxYsFLQddiMZpQjIv8dk6BsBGSJXH7VWN4SGLCJgbGKCk6E-2FTErjF4OKNQt65Dk9NF54IJ9kQpmDNySj7bbNz9G4dXi5BgbCZotTx8KNfyeB0z00f8KsMfETeTNKd7vy2kKI7tttQUIwid4NAhxXgT3nZYwmnqgq7MUbgdDquGFajPDYkx3WpFeVHQ3Blgdy-2FmuPboNqAO0YtcYstaesslT-2B3u-2FRpf25dmJW7bh-2Fz8BKds7-2BaCNDg7-2Fv3iWXr7RE7Fc-2Bl-2BhmFW-2BObGsLZAU8ZSgLWngepyOiPXtNlp-2BpcXg9FEe-2Feh1z0E9uxaOwf-2FruRVJG-2Fk8Fa496E48zy-2FgjyiDjqeGzGGwvm2ved4Yls-2FgcuATD4PWyc8ieXlF5EED-2BkVeNt6Iex7EEGTeNjNJZbnKfyuWd4mEGQWrx7JuF5iibrlujipRVtnAOoSfwW-2FzD3LbobZi>
On page: http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar>
The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page: http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar

Wiki page:  https://community.icann.org/x/px6AAw

Attendees:

ALAC
Alan Greenberg

ASO
None

ccNSO
Will not be participating in the drafting team

GAC
Olga Cavalli

GNSO
Tony Harris
Jonathan Robinson

RSSAC
Brad Verd
Kaveh Ranjbar

SSAC
None

Board
Board Liaisons
Asha Hemrajani

Board appointed staff advisors
Samantha Eisner

Apologies:
Russ Mundy
Erika Mann
Lyman Chapin

ICANN staff:
Marika Konings
Vinciane Koenigsfeld
Lauren Allison
David Tait
Terri Agnew

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Terri Agnew
-------------------------------
Adobe Connect chat transcript for Thursday, 14 July 2016

  Terri Agnew:Welcome to the New gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG Charter Drafting Team held on Thursday, 14 July 2016 at 13:00 UTC

  Jonathan Robinson:Hello all

  Asha Hemrajani:Could I have a dial out please

  Alan Greenberg:Will be on briedge in a moment

  Asha Hemrajani:Terri cannot hear you anymore

  Marika Konings:@Asha - no,we cannot hear you

  Jonathan Robinson:Has anyone heard from Erica. I emailed her yesterday but did not get a response

  Asha Hemrajani:@Marika, I was referring to not being able to hear Terri.  I wasn't speaking

  Jonathan Robinson:Thanks Terri

  Marika Konings:Ah, sorry Asha, I misunderstood

  Asha Hemrajani:@Jonathan Erika will be able to join us for part of today's call

  Asha Hemrajani:only

  Asha Hemrajani:in between her 2 flights

  Jonathan Robinson:Thaks Asha

  Asha Hemrajani:Is anyone speaking? I cannot hear anything

  Jonathan Robinson:Yes Asha, there is audio. Alan was speaking

  Asha Hemrajani:ok I cannot hear anything - the audio suddenly stopped working for me

  Asha Hemrajani:so I will exit the adobe room and reconnect again

  Terri Agnew:@Ahsa, the op is dialing out now

  Asha Hemrajani:@jonathan, regarding your email to Erika, let's discuss during this call

  Asha Hemrajani:@jonathan I share your concern

  Asha Hemrajani:@jonathan Olga is in South America, not Asia

  Marika Konings:Olga confirmed her availability in the doodle poll

  Asha Hemrajani:Sylvia is in Australia

  Marika Konings:Sylvia did not respond to the doodle poll

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Kaveh Ranjbar

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Tony Harris

  Tony Harris:Apology for joining late

  Samantha Eisner:I'm here

  Samantha Eisner:There is a document AND a draft charter

  Samantha Eisner:the document references proposed language that is suggested for integration

  Marika Konings:It has not been shared with the mailing list yet

  Alan Greenberg:If there are merged comments, just identify as such (without further names).

  Olga Cavalli:Hi, apologies for being late.

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Olga

  Marika Konings:I didn't capture the names for the Helsinki sessions - just took down the general gist of the contribution

  Marika Konings:we can go back to the transcript, but that will definitely create additional work

  Marika Konings:we can note Helsinki session and people can add names if they recall who made the specific point?

  Marika Konings:The only pre-Helsinki comments are those from Sylvia which we can also easily identify

  Marika Konings:and email comments that came in after Helsinki meeting

  Asha Hemrajani:ok I am back

  Asha Hemrajani:apologies

  Olga Cavalli:yes good idea

  Asha Hemrajani:yes

  Olga Cavalli:+1 to Alan´s comment

  Olga Cavalli:agree with Alan

  Olga Cavalli:lobbying differs as a concept from country to country

  Samantha Eisner:@Asha, instances like that would be addressed when uniform principles that can be established and applied across organization

  Samantha Eisner:It's the former

  Samantha Eisner:Or more likely the former

  Samantha Eisner:I recommend that the CCWG has the ability to address this more head on

  Asha Hemrajani:@sam ok thanks

  Asha Hemrajani:@jonathan that works for me, makes sense

  Tony Harris:Me too

  Alan Greenberg:It's not likely to be lost, but we may wish to highlight that this is a subsantive area that the CCWG needs to address.

  Alan Greenberg:At least some of us will be on the CCWG!

  bverd (RSSAC):Apologies, but I have to sign off for a prior committment.

  Kaveh Ranjbar:I am already here to repreent RSSAC

  Tony Harris:Sorry, must also sign off to run to a meeting

  Asha Hemrajani:agreed

  Olga Cavalli:agree

  Asha Hemrajani:can we see the agenda again

  Asha Hemrajani:thanks found it

  Olga Cavalli:looks good tome

  Olga Cavalli:option 2 is more realistic

  Asha Hemrajani:Marika, can you explain option 2 again

  Olga Cavalli:remember that northerm hemisphere is summer, not in the south :)

  Marika Konings:Option 2 would foresee additional time being needed based on feedback from the ICANN SO/ACs in relation to the proposed charter

  Marika Konings:this is already public as it is on a publicly archived mailing list :-)

  Asha Hemrajani:would suggest more time buffer and regularly updating the schedule

  Marika Konings:phew, I already started doubting my math skills!

  Asha Hemrajani:Jonathan wants to stretch the summer :-)

  Olga Cavalli:no problem for me Wed or Thursday

  Asha Hemrajani:I am ok with Wednesdays

  Olga Cavalli:winter here!

  Olga Cavalli::)

  Asha Hemrajani:90min