[DTA - SLE] SLE Document with clarifying background info.

Bart Boswinkel bart.boswinkel at icann.org
Thu Apr 16 15:08:44 UTC 2015

Dear members of DT A
Please find included a reference, which may be useful in your deliberations
Kind regards,
Bart

From:  Elise Gerich <elise.gerich at icann.org>
Date:  Thursday 16 April 2015 17:02
To:  Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel at icann.org>, "dt1 at icann.org"
<dt1 at icann.org>
Cc:  Kim Davies <kim.davies at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: SLE Document with clarifying background info.

Bart,

Attached is a screen shot of the high level root zone process that if
incorporated into the contract by reference since it was in ICANN’s proposal
on NTIA’s website.
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/files/ntia/publications/icann_volume_i_elecsub_part_
1_of_3.pdf

I provide this as information because the SLE document includes a high level
process flow chart, and this published process flow with the accompanying
step by step description in figure 1.2.39 of the published proposal may be
useful input for the committee.

Regards,
-- Elise