[DTA - SLE] SLE Document with clarifying background info.

Paul M Kane - CWG paul.kane-cwg at icb.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 19:05:35 UTC 2015

Thanks Kim

Would you please ask ICANN legal to check that NTIA has been sent the
disclosure request for IANA Root Services.

Can the SLE DT we have a call on Monday (20th) next week to run through your
comments and all being well the flow charts to make sure the SLE is complete.
What time (morning) works for you?

Best

Paul.

Quoting Kim Davies <kim.davies at icann.org>:

> Hi Paul, Hi all,
>
> (I am not on the DT-A mailing list, so Bart/Bernie, if this submission is not
> accepted please forward on if necessary)
>
> > Thanks for your time today.
> >
> > To ensure we are all discussing/making changes to the same document -
> please see
> > the attached link - all edits should only be to this document going
> forward.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VMLsaL4z2OmnAsI6RFwbO0v2iE4YqJGSw4v53qtr_Lg/
edit?usp=sharing