[SLE Team] CALL is ON .... SLEWG Meeting | 18:00 UTC | 18 August 2015

Kim Davies kim.davies at icann.org
Tue Aug 18 15:12:53 UTC 2015

Paul, all,

I have updated the draft document to add:

1) My strawman text from June on what the background section could look like. In the sub group we couldn’t agree this text so it needs to be decided by the group;
2) A proposed new principle added that is hopefully responsive to Patricio’s suggestion on yesterday’s call regarding explicitly stating that 100% of IANA’s time is accounted for.

As the minutes of yesterday’s call have not yet been circulated, I have not changed anything else in response to what else was discussed on the call. Therefore please note there are still outstanding issues in this document that were discussed and concluded yesterday.

kim