[SLE Team] CALL is ON .... SLEWG Meeting | 18:00 UTC | 18 August 2015

Kim Davies kim.davies at icann.org
Tue Aug 18 15:29:47 UTC 2015

Hi Patricio,

> I see you wrote it as a new Assumption and not as a new Principle. I am OK with that, but I don't know if others feel that is should be listed as a Principle.

I didn’t amend the principles as they are currently word-for-word identical to what was in the CWG final report. I’ll leave it to the group to discuss what is appropriate to do with it at this juncture. My personal take is this it is on the record as governing the choice of metrics whether it is in either section.

kim