[SLE Team] Call next week

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Thu Aug 20 13:43:19 UTC 2015

Hi all,
This is a reminder for you to send me any scheduling requests. I have only
heard by from one person so far. I¹ll send the Doodle poll out in approx.
24h.
Best,
Grace

From:  <dt1-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Grace Abuhamad
<grace.abuhamad at icann.org>
Date:  Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 3:23 PM
To:  "dt1 at icann.org" <dt1 at icann.org>
Cc:  Elise Gerich <elise.gerich at icann.org>
Subject:  [SLE Team] Call next week

Dear all,

We need to schedule a call next week to finalize the work of the SLEWG. We
need to give time for the drafters to produce a new version, and then
approximately 24h for the group to review before the call. So, let¹s
schedule a call for sometime after 12:00 UTC on Wednesday 26 August.

Before I send the Doodle poll for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday next week,
I¹d like to be conscious of any special scheduling requests. Please send me
any requests by end of day UTC on 20 August, and I will make sure these are
reflected in the Doodle poll that I¹ll send Friday.

Thank you,
Grace