[SLE Team] Fwd: Fwd: SLE

Paul M Kane - CWG paul.kane-cwg at icb.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 17:26:35 UTC 2016

Dear all

I'm looking forward to our call at 2000hrs UTC today.

I think we are now very close to concluding this work item, there are just a
couple of remaining issues..... high-lighted in Yellow.

The Green is the most recent update which seems fine.

Welcome your thoughts on the call later.... in approx 2.5 hours time.

The goal (once these remaining topics are addressed) is that we sign off on the
SLE and it moves to the CWG for discussion/approval - this week I hope.

Best

Paul