[SLE Team] [CWG-Stewardship] Preliminary Names SLE Data

Trang Nguyen trang.nguyen at icann.org
Mon Jul 18 22:54:15 UTC 2016

Paul,

Regarding the document that Yuko sent, it contains compiled data for each
of the measurement defined by the DT-A as well as ICANN¹s proposed
performance targets for each of the metrics. Both, the compiled data and
the proposed performance targets will be discussed on the Thursday call at
2100 UTC.

Trang