[SLE Team] FW: [CWG-Stewardship] Marc's presentation and report with some background

Paul M Kane - CWG paul.kane-cwg at icb.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 11:44:56 UTC 2016

Dear all

Looking at the poll it seems that Monday the 7th March at 12-30 UTC seems most
popular time for good attendance.

I will not be there however I wish you a productive meeting in Marrakesh.

During last week's CWG call the issue of data privacy was raised and the need
for explicit consent from each customer using the RZMS to utilise their
transaction timestamp info.

As the new system is being rolled out, may I propose a simple check box that
says something along the lines of:
I consent to the time taken for each phase of this transaction to be available
to the community committee for evaluating IANA's performance.

Best

Paul