[DTB] Draft Survey

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Thu Mar 12 21:17:48 UTC 2015

Hi Allan and all

Staff is also wiling to help, and per Jonathan's note on the call today, we
want to help move the DTs as efficiently as possible. So, since Berry and I
are good at the Google forms (and forms in general), we'd like to offer to
put together the draft survey for you based on your document. We can have
the group test the survey as they comment and approve the final text. Then,
we can clean up the survey to send publicly.
Is that a workable solution?

Also, we will build out DT-B wiki space and make sure all drafts are
downloadable from the Wiki.

Please let us know how best we can assist,
Berry & Grace