[DTB] Draft Survey

Allan MacGillivray allan.macgillivray at cira.ca
Tue Mar 17 12:21:58 UTC 2015

Bart - I have edited a bit more, in part to put back in the actual numbers from the previous surveys and also to remove the references to the ccNSO.

Paul - Our emails appear to be crossing.  Not having heard from you, Bart had arranged to have the survey done by Gabi.  I have no strong views one way or another, but I would like to get it out this week.  Could you connect with Bart and decide what the most expeditious route might be?

Thanks

Allan