[DTC CSC] CSC Charter 0 7

David Conrad david.conrad at icann.org
Fri Apr 10 20:45:17 UTC 2015

Donna,

Speaking for myself only, the wording looks fine for me.

If others feel gives the CSC an inappropriate role, I would think a key
recommendation from the Design Team to the CWG is that some (other)
mechanism must be defined to accommodate technological/evolutionary changes
in the Internet.

Regards,
-drc