[DTC CSC] Public Comments 354 & 355

Donna Austin Donna.Austin at ariservices.com
Tue Jun 2 18:23:28 UTC 2015

But Marika under what circumstances?

From: Marika Konings [mailto:marika.konings at icann.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 2 June 2015 11:02 AM
To: Donna Austin; Staffan Jonson; Martin Boyle; dt3 at icann.org
Subject: Re: [DTC CSC] Public Comments 354 & 355

To provide some further context, the DT M proposal is for the PTI Board to be able to submit a request to initiate a SIFR to the ICANN Board who would consider taking into account the normal community consultation mechanisms before deciding whether or not to go ahead with such a request.

Best regards,

Marika