[DTC CSC] CWG - Public Comment Review Tool - Action Items - 26 May 2015 CSC

Donna Austin Donna.Austin at ariservices.com
Wed Jun 3 21:23:13 UTC 2015

Hi All

Attached are proposed responses to comments received on the CSC. I apologies for the delay in getting this done, but it was unavoidable.

Martin and Staffan, thanks for your contributions. While it may not be obvious from the content, I can assure you they were very helpful in developing responses.

We need to come to an agreement on whether the CSC would escalate unresolved performance issues to the ccNSO and GNSO (as stated in the proposal) or the ccNSO and RySG (see the attached email). I thought I was in favour of ccNSO and RySG, but DT-M has some good arguments about why ccNSO and GNSO is the way to go.

Marika, I'll take another look at the Charter in light of these comments.

Thanks

Donna