[DT3] Your mailing list is active

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Thu Mar 12 01:31:29 UTC 2015

Dear all,

This is just a note to inform you that your mailing list is active:
dt3 at icann.org

Best,
Gace

From:  Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
Date:  Wednesday, March 11, 2015 5:27 PM
To:  "cwg-stewardship at icann.org" <cwg-stewardship at icann.org>
Subject:  [CWG-Stewardship] CSC Design Team membership

Dear All,

On behalf of Lise and Jonathan, I would like to confirm the current
membership of the CSC Design Team, namely:
* Donna Austin (gTLD Registry) - lead
* Staffan Johnson (ccTLD Registry) - co-lead
* Stephanie Duchesneau ­ gTLD Registry
* Martin Boyle ­ ccTLD registry
* Kurt Pritz ­ GNSO
* Sarah Falvey ­ gTLD Registry
As you may recall, the proposed membership for this design team was as
follows:
* At a minimum two gTLD registry representatives with operational knowledge
of IANA Functions and current reporting requirements
* At a minimum two ccTLD registry representatives with operational knowledge
of IANA Functions and current reporting requirements
* One IANA staff member (current or former)
* One non-direct customer representative with operational knowledge of IANA
Functions and current reporting requirements
* One liaison from NTIA to verify NTIA¹s current responsibilities

Donna has reached out to IANA Staff as well as NTIA so we anticipate
confirmation of representatives to fill those slots shortly.

As a reminder, the mailing list archives for this DT can be found at
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/dt3/.

Best regards,

Marika