[DT3] VB: DT CSC - Further work

Staffan Jonson staffan.jonson at iis.se
Thu Mar 12 14:48:19 UTC 2015

Now enclosing main document (version 2.1)
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/49351404/CWG%20-%20Draft%20Transition%20Plan%20-%20V2.1.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1426159080000&api=v2

and all documents to be found at:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=49351404

/S