[DTC CSC] Public comment action items

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Thu May 28 14:28:13 UTC 2015

Thanks Donna and Staffan:  a good orientation from you both.

>From Staffan's first draft, I think I would munge 206 & 209 and we can:

1.       Recognise interest in a liaison role from numbers;  but

2.       Also recognise that numbers have proposed their own process and wish to maintain independence of the two monitoring process.

That said, there is the invitation to continue communications between the two parallel tracks, so should we send our proposed final wording to the CRISP team when we send it to CWG colleagues?

I'll start on some of the others and circulate as and when they're done for comments.

Cheers

Martin