[DTL] quick read of DT-L if you have a moment

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Apr 10 20:06:25 UTC 2015

Matthew this looks excellent, and again thank you for stepping into my
shoes while I am dealing with a family emergency at the moment and had to
step back from my day job and ICANN work.

I threw Matt in at the deep end and haven¹t been able to offer him any
backup or support so I think that we have some extremely valuable text
coming out of this is impressive work by all involved.