[DTL] DT-L final template and proposal text

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Sat Apr 11 17:35:46 UTC 2015

Hi

Attached please find the template and proposed text for DT-L for the CWG
proposal.

These should be as close to final as we are going to get short of
incorporating any further inputs from the broader CWG.

I would like to thank the DT4 team and of course Grace for her
invaluable support.

Matthew

--
Matthew Shears