[DTL] Language for DT-L recommendation

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Apr 15 21:37:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know that we¹ll incorporate the new text into next
iteration of draft. Marika is working on it as we speak ;)
Best,
Grace

From:  Graeme Bunton <gbunton at tucows.com>
Date:  Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 2:19 PM
To:  "dt4 at icann.org" <dt4 at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [DTL] Language for DT-L recommendation

I think that works quite nicely.
There was some discussion of who would develop the detailed plan.  I'm not
sure if we need to put that in, but I think Chris Despain's comment that it
should be part of the IFOs regular business continuity planning makes sense.

Graeme