[DTL] FW: DIDP Request: ICANN Contingency and Continuity of Operations Plan - IANA Fuctions

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Sat Mar 14 11:42:00 UTC 2015

And the second DIDP for the CCOP.

From: James Gannon
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2015 11:41 AM
To: 'didp at icann.org'
Subject: DIDP Request: ICANN Contingency and Continuity of Operations Plan - IANA Fuctions

As specified Section 1.7.2.1 of the ICANN Response to NTIA RFP Solicitation No: SA1301-12-RP-0043 located at http://www.ntia.doc.gov/other-publication/2012/icann-proposal , a "Contingency and Continuity of Operations Plan" exists since relating to the IANA Functions.

As Design Team L working as part of the CWG-Stewardship is working to assess the suitability of existing functional separation mechanisms this document would be extremely valuable to the team. Design Team L will be provided with a copy of this request for their information.

I have searched on IANA.org, ICANN.org, NTIA.doc.gov and a number of public repositories and am unable to locate this document thus I believe that it is not currently in the public domain. As the NTIA has set down in its criteria that any transition must include a complete and implementable transition plan I do not believe that the release of this document can be excluded under the clause of nondisclosure of information provided to governmental organizations as it will not materially prejudice ICANN relationship with the NTIA.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response,

James Gannon
Director
Cyber Invasion Ltd
Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin, Ireland