[DTL] Design Team L - Template for Co-Chairs

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Mar 16 10:29:58 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

If possible I'd like to finalize the template by 23:59 UTC today 16-March, I've added one final section based on the transition areas identified in C.7.3 I think the document has enough detail to go to the co-chairs so I propose final comments by 23:59 UTC.

Christopher with regards to your current comments I feel that while valid that their DT Is going to be looking at the technical aspect of the transition if needed, if an internal to ICANN solution is identified then the work of this DT may not be used in the final proposal however it is still valuable exploratory work both for the CWG and may be valuable to ICANN Disaster Recovery and Stability planning.

I would like some feedback on two items:

*         Is everyone is happy with me leading the DT, I'm relatively new to ICANN but in a way that possible gives me some neutrality on the issues but I want to point out that Guru and Matthew were the ones initially calling for the DT creation so I'm happy to yield to others.

*         DO we feel that the DT has sufficient membership to examine all the areas in question, if not can we identify areas that we would like to target participation from, who would be valuable to this exercise?

Thanks everyone and I hope that we can get started on analyzing and critiquing our source documents in the very near future, and then get working on the other phases ASAP.

James Gannon
Director
Cyber Invasion Ltd
Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin, Ireland