[DTL] Lets get started!

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Tue Mar 17 23:03:19 UTC 2015

Hi All,
Apologies for not being able to make the call today, thank you to Matt for stepping in on my behalf.

Now that we have been 'presented' to the CWG on today's call, I think that it's time we begin drafting anywhere we can, even if its based on the little information that we have available to us at this point.

To this end I've drawn up a very broad document for us to begin working with, please bear in mind that this is merely intended to give us a platform to begin our drafting work on and is purely my own personal basis to begin work with. I fully expect the document may look very different by the time we are finished with our work.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10efc2wpt-XkYRU_I2twnSuOPZsN4x6gXD8d5JxnibuQ/edit?usp=sharing

I believe I have added all members of the DT with edit permissions, please let me know if I sent the edit invite to the incorrect address or if you did not receive it (First time working with Google Docs)

James Gannon
Director
Cyber Invasion Ltd
Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin, Ireland