[DTL] How far do we delve into C.7

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Mar 20 13:41:11 UTC 2015

My own personal feeling on this would be that we focus on C.7.3 while taking into account that our work may be informed by and/or lend depth to other areas of the contract.

I don't want to overburden us before we have got off the ground, if we focus on getting the transition plan done and delivered then by all means we may feel that we should go back to the CWG and ask that we examine the CCOP as another Design Team given that we have looked at it as part of our transition planning.

I'm open to other ways of thinking however. But I think our primary goal must be delivering the transition plan first before we do anything else.