[DTL] Lets get started!

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Mar 27 15:36:36 UTC 2015

That document is correct Guru,
I will be travelling back to Dublin tomorrow but will get some thoughts together Saturday.

On 27 Mar 2015, at 17:18, Guru Acharya <gurcharya at gmail.com<mailto:gurcharya at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time out and putting in so much effort. Apologies for not helping out - I was travelling.

I am reading the transcripts and action items to catch up but would appreciate if you could suggest the way forward.

Also please confirm if this is the draft we are still working on:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10efc2wpt-XkYRU_I2twnSuOPZsN4x6gXD8d5JxnibuQ/edit