[DTM Escalation] DT-M Updates from last meeting

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Apr 7 10:26:27 UTC 2015

To facilitate the review of Staffan's comments, I've integrated these into the version I sent earlier today (his proposed edits should come up as the redline changes).

Staffan, in relation to one of your questions (who is IANA Function Liaison for root zone management), please note that this is currently Kim Davies as also outlined in the table on the following page in the document.

Best regards,

Marika