[DTM Escalation] Please review and comment

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Dec 29 23:16:28 UTC 2015

I bet you thought you were done with DT-M; I know I did.  But I hope some of you who were a part of Design Team M (Escalation) are able to spend a little time reviewing the attached document and commenting on it.  As you can see, it is a first draft so any feedback you have would be appreciated.  I tried to design it in a way to make it easy to follow without having to look at too many other documents but I did reference the other documents if you need to look at them.  The full document is seven pages long but most of that is reference information to make it easier to follow the recommended responses to the issues Sidley raised.

As the leads of DT-C (CSC), DT-M (Escalation), and DT-N (Reviews), the CWG Co-Chairs asked Donna, me and Avri to prepare responses to the Sidley Draft Bylaws' "Notes to CWG" because these notes affected mainly the work developed by these three design teams.  As you will see, there were three notes that pertained to DT-M and DT-CSC, do I will be sending this to Donna for her input as well.

If at all possible, it would be helpful if you could respond by Wednesday of nest week, 6 January.  The responses in this version are strictly mine so I would appreciate any suggestions you may have or confirmation that the responses look okay.

Thanks in advance.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them.

Chuck