[DTM Escalation] FW: Final response from DT-M regarding public comments

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Jun 5 14:25:05 UTC 2015

Please see below the dialog that Staffan and I have had on the response to the AFRALO comments.  Also, in case you didn’t see the fairly extension discussion on this on the CWG list, I want to call your attention to the recommendation I made a few minutes ago:

I suggest the following as response to AFRALO’s comment: “DT M carefully considered the suggestion to allow the PTI Board to initiate a Special IFR but decided to recommend that the CWG not support it.  After additional and fairly extensive discussion, the CWG decided to support the DT-M recommendation, noting that the PTI Board could communicate any reasons it has for further escalation of a problem to the CSC, which could then consider whether to escalate the problem to the ccNSO and GNSO.”

Chuck