[DTM Escalation] Your Mailing List

Staffan Jonson staffan.jonson at iis.se
Tue Mar 17 10:37:58 UTC 2015

Thank You Grace
Believe our DT also was called DT M, right?
(Since M isnät 6'th letter in alphabet, I'm a bit confused...)

With best regards
Staffan
Skype: staffan_jonson
UTC:+1

Staffan Jonson Senior Policy Adviser
.SE (The Internet Infrastructure foundation)

BOX 7399 | SE-103 91 STOCKHOLM
Tel. +46 8 452 35 74 | SMS: +46 73 317 39 67
staffan.jonson at iis.se

twitter: @staffanjonson