[DTM Escalation] Your Mailing List

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Mar 17 12:38:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I apologize for the confusion. This is DT-M. Because mailing lists take some
time to be created, I went ahead and requested 7 lists in advance so that I
could populate them quickly. I did this before the DTs were organized by
alpha order. Also, since DTs launched at different times, I launched the
lists based on when a lead/group had been identified (so the letter and
number do not always correspond). I'm happy to create another mailing list
for you that matches the alpha order (and replace this one), if you would
like. This will take approximately 48h.
Please let me know how you'd like to proceed,
Grace