[DTM Escalation] Meeting cancelled - new meeting to be scheduled for Monday 18 May

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed May 13 12:20:35 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please note that unfortunately we had to cancel today's meeting due to lack of participation. Brenda will send out a doodle poll to find a new time slot for Monday 18 May. The proposed agenda for that meeting is:

  *   Walk through of input from DT C (Specifically 21)
  *   Walk through of Escalation flow charts

You are all encouraged to share any input or questions you may have on these two items with the mailing list so we can start the conversations prior to the next meeting.

Best regards,

Marika