[DTM Escalation] Request for Doodle Polls

Brenda Brewer brenda.brewer at icann.org
Tue May 26 23:43:13 UTC 2015

Hi Chuck and DT-M and DT-O,

The doodle polls were sent out about three hours ago.  I’ve only had one response from Olivier thus far.  I encourage everyone to respond as quickly as possible so these calls can get setup with Verizon.  Please see your email for the appropriate doodle poll links.   Thank you all so much!!!

Best,

Brenda