[DTM Escalation] DT-M Public Comment Action Items

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed May 27 00:21:10 UTC 2015

Here are the DT-M Public Comment Action Items from the CWG review tool.  If we are able to find a time for a call for tomorrow (Wed.), we will discuss these.  Discussion on this list is also welcome.

Chuck
“This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may be constituted as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, notify sender immediately and delete this message immediately.”