[DTM Escalation] DOODLE POLL: DT-M Action Items from CWG Public Comments Review Tool

Brenda Brewer brenda.brewer at icann.org
Fri May 29 12:58:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Please see the doodle poll link to select your availability for a DT-M meeting early next week;
<http://doodle.com/mz63kutc3a2d2aax> http://doodle.com/mz63kutc3a2d2aax

Remember to change the time zone to your location.  I ask that you respond as soon as possible so
the call can be setup for early next week and get on your calendars.  Thank you so much!

Kind regards,

Brenda