[DT-O] Reconvening of Design Team O

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Oct 22 14:01:18 UTC 2015

Thank you very much Xavier.  That is very helpful.

Because I think that most people will need a week to return home and recover from the Dublin meetings, I will ask staff to do a Doodle Poll for a possible meeting on November 2, 3 or 4 , which would be before the CWG meeting on November 5.  I will provide staff some options that work for me.

Chuck