[DT-O] <no subject>

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Apr 18 22:15:30 UTC 2016

I also did not receive Xavier’s message and want to call attention to the language that came from Sharon that I forwarded earlier today:

“ICANN Legal Proposed Edits to Annex F(1)(f)
“Notwithstanding any other principle listed above, prevents ICANN, in its responsibility to fund the operations of the IANA functions, from initiating activities that areremain subject to community consideration (or for which that community consultation has not concluded) with respect to the applicable IANA Budget, including without limitation, preventing implementation of any contentious expendituresexpenditure or undertaking any contentious actionsaction that werewas the subject of the IANA Budget that was rejected by the EC andthat triggered the need for the Caretaker IANA Budget.””

Note that the above edited language was apparently provided by ICANN legal.

Xavier & all:  Are you okay with the above language?

Chuck